Formula One Paddock Club™
With a two-floor suite located above the team garages and unprecedented views of the pit lane and start/finish straight, the Paddock Club™ at Albert Park offers an excellent range of viewing and hospitality options with an Aussie flavour to make the Formula 1™ Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne a truly unique and vibrant fixture.
Albert Park is where the F1™ season begins in earnest and there is always a great deal of anticipation and excitement surrounding the Australian Grand Prix. You’ll be able to soak up the atmosphere in a number of exclusive bars and lounges, while making the most of the autumnal weather with a delightful garden area.
Your day-long Paddock Club experience will include:
- Privileged viewing location with un-obstructive views of the Pit Lane, Grid and Paddock
- Comfortable, air conditioned suites and lounges
- Reserved dining table Exquisite restaurant quality food
- Free flowing fine wine and Champagne
- Exceptional and attentive service
- Pit Lane walks on each booked day
- HD super screens with live timing and access to the F1 team information
- Access to the Support Race Paddock
- A variety of F1 related entertainment options away from the race track
- Exclusive car parking with VIP shuttles to the red carpet entrance
The ultimate Formula 1 experience for the discerning guest.
Weekend (Fri, Sat & Sun) - Au$ 4615
Sat & Sun - Au$ 4195
Sunday Only - Au$ 2725
Saturday Only - Au$ 1780
Friday Only - Au$ 1045
Thursday Only - Au$ 415
(tax+10%) per person
For team prices and availability please contact the BAM team on +44 (0) 1442 891 500 or email email@example.com
Chicane Pavilion enhanced by BAM Motorsports
You expect the best and your expectations will be exceeded on all levels when you choose to entertain your clients in the Upper Chicane Pavilion, where we can offer exclusive access to the private suite on the upper floor. Fantastic close-up views of the entry and exit to Turn 1 and Turn 2 place guests at the centre of the on-track action while they enjoy two viewing aspects on an extended outdoor balcony with an Aussie BBQ-style menu, as well as gourmet breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea inside the suite.
- Gourmet catering including breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Outdoor BBQ for a real Aussie flavour
- Premium beverages, including beer, wine and spirits
- Quality service from the hosts
- Fully enclosed glass-fronted dining area
- Flat-screen HD TVs and outdoor viewing balcony
- Official programmes, sunscreen and earplugs
- Buggy shuttles from Gate 1 to the venue.
Weekend (Fri, Sat & Sun) - AU$3820
Sunday Only - AU$1880
Saturday Only - AU$1250
Friday Only - AU$750
*Prices include GST
This is a private and enhanced package, not available through the Australian Grand Prix Corporation.
Red Bull Packages
House of Red Bull
As the thunder returns Down Under, Red Bull Racing invites you to join them in the House of Red Bull for the opening round of the 2017 Formula One World Championship.
Red Bull Racing’s custom-built facility stands proudly at Turn 15 and super-charged views from a great combination of indoor and outdoor seating options means you’re guaranteed not to miss a minute of the action, regardless of the famous Melbourne weather!
The package includes:
- All-inclusive food and beverages
- Entertainment throughout the day
- Red Bull Racing garage tour
- Pit lane walks at specified times
- Shuttles to and from the F1 Paddock
- Access to the V8 Supercars Paddock
- Exclusive team gift bag
Prices available via BAM.
For prices and availability please contact the BAM team on +44 (0) 1442 891 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org