Rounds 11 & 12 - Montreal ePrix
29-30 July 2017
What better place to watch the climax of the Formula E season than the largest city in Quebec, Canada. Montreal offers two days of unrivalled comfort and opulence. Reserve your EMOTION Club ticket to ensure you are in the prime spot to soak up the atmosphere as the fully-electric Formula E cars race in Canada for the first time in the race to be crowned champion.
Prices- Weekend - $3200 (+VAT) Single days - $1700 (+VAT)
EMOTION CLUB Montreal inclusions
- Capacity of 1000 members for the eMotion Club
- Spectacular view of the race track
- Exclusive eMotion Club VIP Grandstand
- Unique experience behind the scenes of motor racing
- eMotion Club terrace on the racetrack
- Private visits to garages and walls
- Gastro menu consisting of local and international products served all day
- Bar open all day
- G.H. Mumm champagne bar in service all day
- Race simulator and interactive activities
- Access to drivers and race teams
- DJ Performance
- Technical panel with drivers
- Unique Networking Opportunity
- Limited Edition eMotion Club Gift
The third season of the electric street racing series will come to a close with two races on the streets of Montreal along the banks of St. Lawrence River on July 29 & 30.
The 2.75km (1.71mile) circuit, which remains subject to FIA track homologation, consists of 14 turns and winds its way along Rue Viger E and past Maison Radio-Canada - with the 20 fully-electric Formula E cars launching from the start line on Boulevard Rene-Levesque E.
Addressing a gathering of assorted media and distinguished guests at Complexe Desjardins in Montreal - including the Mayor of Montreal and season one Formula E champion Nelson Piquet Jr - Alejandro Agag, CEO of Formula E, said: “Formula E wants to bring fully-electric racing to the streets of the world’s leading cities and Montreal is another fantastic new addition to the calendar. Montreal is a great city with a great vibe - the perfect place to conclude the third season of Formula E. I’m sure the drivers will revel in the opportunity to fight for the title against the backdrop of Montreal.”