Formula One Paddock Club™
Sochi has long been Russia’s largest and most popular resort, but it has now also emerged as one of the country’s top sporting destinations. 2014 saw the city host not only its first Formula One™ Grand Prix, but also the 22nd Olympic Winter Games and 11th Paralympic Winter Games. It will also be a host city for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Experience the world’s finest sports hospitality offering unparalleled access to the excitement and glamour of Formula One™ racing, in an exclusive and discreet environment that ensures clients and their guests enjoy the sporting experience of a lifetime.
Your day-long Paddock Club experience will include:
- Privileged viewing location with un-obstructed views of the pit lane, starting grid and paddock area
- Comfortable air-conditioned suites and lounges
- Reserved dining table. Exquisite restaurant-quality food
- Free-flowing fine wine and Champagne
- Exceptional and attentive service
- Pit lane walks on each booked day
- HD super screens with live timing and access to F1 team information
- Access to the Support Race Paddock
- A variety of F1 related entertainment options away from the racetrack
- Exclusive car parking with VIP shuttles to the red carpet entrance.
The ultimate Formula 1 experience for the discerning guest.
Sat/Sun - $4350 USD
Weekend - $4800 USD
BAM Motorsports are pleased to offer Team Paddock Club with the Red Bull and Ferrari F1 teams, allowing us to provide guests with a unique, unforgettable experience. The offerings come in the form of added team suites with access to the teams’ facilities.
For prices and availability please contact the BAM team on +44 (0) 1442 891 500 or email email@example.com
Prices available on request.
If you would like to express your interest now for grandstand tickets please contact the BAM team on +44 (0) 1442 891 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Circuit Name:||Sochi International Street Circuit|
|First Grand Prix:||2014|
|Number of Laps:||TBC|
|Circuit Length:||5.848 km|
|Lap Record:||1:40.896 - V Bottas (2014)|
Enjoy a virtual lap around Sochi on 360-degrees.